Friday, March 14, 2008

Cronyism in MALAYSIA BY KHAIRY JAMALLUDIN

good days
bad days



cronyism
(also croneyism)

• noun - the improper appointment of
friends and associates to positions of authority.


PETALING JAYA: Khairy Jamaluddin says that being the Prime Minister’s son-in-law has provided him “protection” which he wants to use to change things for the better.

The Umno Youth deputy chief said he was able to “push the envelope now” partly because of that relationship with the prime minister.

“There’s a certain extent (to which) these people in Umno will not go after me. So it gives me ‘protection’ to change things.

“If I don’t use this ‘protection’ to change things for the better, then I’m just wasting time and marking my time to go up the ladder of politics. That’s not what I am about.


thestar.com.my, 2/11/07


Well, we've been seeing dumb politicians spew crap out of their mouths without using their brains (if any) a lot lately haven't we. It's really hard to believe that he graduated from Oxford and has written articles for magazines before. I don't know whether he knows that he had just openly admit that he will take advantage of his position as the PM's son-in-law.

According to the article, he wants to use this 'privilege' to create 'change'. Any change coming from someone who supports mat rempits (he calls them 'mat cemerlang's) and is OBVIOUSLY racist to the core (he was the one who incited the fear among the Malays that the Chinese is going to take advantage of them) is definitely NOT welcomed. I can only imagine what kind of change he will bring about. Oh and Khairy, if you're reading this, YES WE'LL REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID... FOREVER!

Btw, he called me a monkey. If fact, if you're a blogger, he called u a monkey too. Haha... I bet he's just jealous we know HTML and he doesn't.

But as usual, if there's a hoo-haa about it, it'll brushed off as a press misquote or some shite. Business as usual. Only in Malaysia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment